1. Before putting on shoes, place a level spoon maximum of SHOE RESCUE in each shoe.
2. Spread throughout the shoes by tapping heal and toe off the floor.
3. Repeat the process daily initially for one week and as required thereafter.
4. One tub, one person using can last up to 6 months.
• Shoes must be dry inside for treatment, do not use in wet shoes.
• Most effective when applied just before wearing shoes.
• No need to use too much Shoe Rescue powder, one level spoon per shoe maximum for each treatment is all that is required.
• Use as instructed and Shoe Rescue will be very effective and economical. One tub can last from 3 to 6 months.
• Keep lid closed when not in use.